In The Magicians (TV), Paul Becker and Kevin Li were brought to create different movements for the spells based on finger tutting. The tuts were designed as a "physical language" where each movement had its own meaning. Different locations influenced the style of the tuts- In Fillory they are natural and organic, in Brakebills they are more classical and rigid while in New York they are rough.
- ↑ Fast Company - Finger Tutting Casts A Spell On Syfy's "The Magicians"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Magicians Season 2 Tuts- Art of Choreographing
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Mental Floss -Using Finger Tutting to Make Magic Happen on The Magicians
- ↑ Oxygen - The Magicians’ Choreographer Paul Becker Gets Ready For More Action In Season 2
- ↑ Inverse - Here Is Everything You Ever Need to Know About Magical Tutting