|The Girl Who Told Time|
|Original Air date||March 29, 2017|
|Written by||Noga Landau & Henry Alonso Myers|
|Directed by||Joshua Butler|
← Lesser Evils
The Rattening →
A haunting vision moves Quentin to help Julia recover her shade. Penny and Kady search for an overdue library book for The Order, but find an unusual front for magic in the process. In Fillory, Margo tries to hide the deal she made with the Fairies and Eliot's wedding plans get kicked up a notch.
Kady and Penny finds a Deaf woman, who tries to establish The Library just online. She uses a spell to try to get into the Poison Room, a room in The Library with dangerous books not allowed for the public. Sadly, her plan didn't work and she must flee.
Eliot and Margo prepares for the gay wedding. Margo tries to keep the secret of her selling Eliot's unborn child to the fairies. Eliot is not popular, according to his poll spell. He tries to win the people over. He finds out, that he prisoner tries to kill him - again. With a popularity potion and a location spell, he wins the rebellions on his site. Meanwhile Eliot's wife is kidnapped by the fairies.
Quentin finds Julia's shadow in another reality. She needs her shade back, so they need to find a higher being to get into the world and get her shade back.
- Jason Ralph as Quentin Coldwater
- Stella Maeve as Julia Wicker
- Olivia Taylor Dudley as Alice Quinn
- Arjun Gupta as Penny
- Hale Appleman as Eliot Waugh
- Summer Bishil as Margo Hanson
- Rick Worthy as Henry Fogg
- Jade Tailor as Kady Orloff-Diaz
- Brittany Curran as Fen
- Marlee Matlin as Harriet
- Mageina Tovah as The Librarian
- Rhys Ward as Bayler
- Trevor Einhorn as Josh Hoberman
- Imogen Tear as Shade Julia
- Adam DiMarco as Todd
- Brendan Taylor as Howard
- Jeff Gulka as Timid Servant
- Nikolai Witschl as Ominous Fairy
- Pippa Mackie as Receptionist
- Ricky He as Student
- Selena Lohan as Fuzzbeat Employee
- The title of this episode comes from the second novel in the Fillory and Further series.