The Neitherlands is "the place between all other places", a transitional world that contains portals to other worlds, including Earth and Fillory.
The Neitherlands is a vast, deserted city with an endless number of fountains that serve as portals to another worlds.
- The Fillory fountain is three squares up and one square left from the Earth fountain.
- In the books, the Earth's fountain statue was of 'a great brass lotus', and Fillory's was the statue of Atlas.
- In the TV show, the statue of Earth's fountain is that of Hebe the Greek goddess of youth, while Fillory's is an aust of the twin gods Ember and Umber.
The Earth fountain statue of Hebe
The Fillory fountain statue of Ember and Umber
Map of The Neitherlands based on the book
Map of The Neitherlands from the TV series
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Homecoming
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Thirty-Nine Graves
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Grossman, Lev. (2009). "Fillory". The Magicians. Viking Press.
- ↑ Grossman, Lev. (2014). "Chapter 2". The Magician's Land. Viking Press.